SAP Business One Cloud
Cloud has become an increasingly popular option. Today, small to medium-sized businesses are increasingly choosing SAP Business One Cloud as their favoured method of implementing and building an infrastructure.
Unleash the Potential of the Cloud
- Can connect familiar collaboration tools
- Makes it simple to deliver a joined-up business
- Integrated, single-view, real-time reporting
- Simpler and lower cost than supporting and upgrading on-premise systems
- Modular, pay-as-you-go pricing offers flexibility
- Perfect for organisations that see regular changes in demand – scale up or down
- Secure browser-based access from anywhere, at any time
- Easy and affordable deployment
- Get the latest functionality of the SAP Business One application
- Reduced up-front costs and minimal IT overhead
- Access to the most up-to-date functionality without having to rely on in-house IT resources to maintain the solution
- Subscription licensing avoiding capital expenditure and allowing for operational expenditure flexibility
- Manage your most critical business functions in your web browser
Deployment options explained
Most software solutions, to some extent, force you down a deployment path. SAP Business One allows you to deploy the solution you prefer, with our support. Also, whether it’s deployed on premise or in the cloud, you can access anytime, anywhere, any device. And, you can choose either SAP HANA or Microsoft SQL server platforms. SAP Business One allows you to make your own choice about solution deployment.
DEPLOYMENT YOUR WAY
SAP BUSINESS ONE CLOUD
Best for maximum flexibility, scalability and low total cost of ownership – cloud is becoming an increasingly popular deployment option.
SAP BUSINESS ONE ON PREMISE
Best when installed software running on premises of an organisation or outsourced, remote hosting is required.